- Phenomenology – Wednesday, September 6; 13:15-13:45
- Aetiology and Mechanism – Thursday, September 7; 13:15 – 13:45
- Treatment – Friday, September 8, 13:15 – 13:45
Poster Sessions and Presentations
One author or colleague must be registered and present with your poster during the assigned poster session time (noted above) on the day of your presentation to explain your research and answer questions from viewers. Posters session assignments cannot be rescheduled. Posters displayed on a day or on a board to which it is not assigned will be removed without prior notice.
Registration and Attendance
Please be sure to register for the Conference on or before the advanced registration date, August 18, 2018. It is required that a presenter for the abstract is registered to attend in order to be included in the presentation schedule.
It is not mandatory that the first author is pre-registered; the presenter can be any of the contributing authors or a colleague. Exceptions to this policy may be made for extenuating circumstances if e-mailed in writing to email@example.com by August 18, 2018.
For online registration, please go to FND Conference Registration.
- All posters must be printed in a vertical orientation (“portrait” orientation)
- Posters must fit within the size allotment of the poster display boards, 1188mm (46”) wide x 840mm (33”) wide
- Please print your poster text large enough to be easily read at a distance of approximately 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Posters should include a short and comprehensive review of the basic items of the study
- This can be done by dividing text into several clear sections including: title and authors, background, case reports/material/methods, figures/graphs/photos, results, conclusions, and major references
- All posters must be printed and presented in English
Poster Set-up and Removal – IMPORTANT
All posters must be set up between 08:00 - 10:30 on the day of your presentation. Posters must be removed before 18:30 on Wednesday-Thursday, and 18:00 on Friday. Posters that have not been removed by the designated times will be removed by staff and discarded.
Locating Your Assigned Poster Board
Your abstract number (indicated above) will determine the location of where you will display your poster. All poster boards will be clearly labeled with the appropriate abstract number prior to set-up within the ballroom. Abstracts are grouped by category and numbered consecutively within each poster session
Terms & Conditions
The Scientific Program Committee expects that all abstracts selected for presentation will be presented by the original author(s) and that no submitted abstracts will be withdrawn. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not prepared to travel to the meeting and present it in the session selected by reviewers. The Scientific Program Committee organizers only accept original work. By submitting your abstract, you affirm that your abstract is your own, either individually or of the group.
Withdrawing a Submitted or Accepted Abstract
If an abstract must be withdrawn for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. There is no penalty to withdraw your abstract. All submitted abstracts become the property of MDS.